Based in São Paulo, Brazil
7 June, 2018
Lila's Tale is an awarded puzzle adventure game for Virtual Reality that invites the player to guide a little girl, called Lila, in a quest to find her lost brother inside a spherical and magical dungeon. Face a lot of challenges, solve puzzles, connect dots, and defeat enemies and bosses!
Everything was all fun and play until Lila’s brother was taken into a mysterious dungeon. Although she is afraid of the darkness, she took a deep breath, found courage and entered that dark place hoping to find him. Lucky for her, a strange light appeared and now she feels protected to keep on going on her quest. Immerse yourself in a fantastic and artistic experience in watercolor art style, inside a dungeon crawler with environments specially crafted for Virtual Reality. Lila’s Tale is an action adventure puzzle game where you must explore all the mysteries lying beneath the dungeon, overcome obstacles, solve numerous puzzles to find your way and keep the shadows at bay to keep Lila safe to find her lost little brother.
- Unique award-winning art style
- Innovative spherical environment
- Intuitive and simple interactions
- High Quality Graphics
- Comfortable experience on VR
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Finalist at Indie Pitch Arena at GMGC" Beijing, 2017
- "Winner as Best Game Art Indie Prize at Casual Connect Asia" Singapore, 2017
- "Nominated as Best Game Design Indie Prize at Casual Connect Asia" Singapore, 2017
- "Nominated as Best VR Game Indie Prize at Casual Connect Asia" Singapore, 2017
- "Selected as Made with Unity at Unite Europe" Europe, 2017
- "Nominated for the Indie Prize at Casual Connect USA" Seattle, 2017
- "Nominated as Best VR Game at Festival de Jogos at SB Games" Curitiba, 2017
- "Nominated as Best Booth at Festival de Jogos at SB Games" Curitiba, 2017
- "Finalist as Best Game at Level UY" Montevideo, 2017
- "Nominated as Fan Favorite at GDWC" 2018
- "Nominated as People Choice’s Award at 15th Global IMGA" 2019
- "With a watercolour style aesthetic the videogame is vibrant and compelling, with wonderful looking characters and 2D cut scenes."
- Peter Graham, VR Focus
- "With its smooth animation, wonderful dungeon setting and great boss fights this game makes it worth owning an Oculus Go."
- , Oculus Go Getters
- "Lila's Tale makes great use out of 360º. I was surprised!"
- Nathie, Nathie
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Lila's Tale Facebook Page
Lila’s Tale: A case study in optimizing VR games
ARM's Graphics and Gaming blog http:.
Game Studio Spotlight: Skullfish Studios
Sketchfab's Game Studio Spotlight http:.
About Skullfish Studios
With more than 4 years focused on working with VR, AR and several games launched during the partners’ career, Skullfish was formed with the goal of creating highly comfortable and immersive games and experiences on the best platforms available in the market.
More information on Skullfish Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Lila's Tale Credits
Lead programmer, Level Designer
Art Director, Level Designer
Jose "Jota" Junior
Thomas S. Leme